Rep. Barton to Host April Town Hall Meetings
Washington: Rep Joe Barton is pleased to announce a second series of town hall meetings for 2017. Each year, Rep. Barton hosts several hour-long meetings that give him an opportunity to meet with residents of the Sixth Congressional District of Texas and hear about the issues that are important to them.
Rep. Barton will begin the meetings with an update on his priorities and activities in Washington. He will then open the floor to a question and answer session. All residents of the Sixth District are invited to attend one of the meetings. These three announced town hall meetings represent substantial population centers within each of the three counties of the Sixth Congressional District.
Corsicana Town Hall Meeting
April 11, 2017
Corsicana Government Center, City Council Chambers
200 North 12th Street
Corsicana, TX 75110
Mansfield Town Hall Meeting
April 13, 2017
Mansfield City Hall, Council Chambers
1200 East Broad Street
Mansfield, TX 76063
Waxahachie Town Hall Meeting
April 20, 2017
Waxahachie City Hall, Council Chambers
401 South Rogers Street
Waxahachie, TX 75165
If you plan to attend, please abide by the following rules. Additionally, be advised that the meeting (including the audience) will be recorded by the Congressman for official use.
• Wait to be recognized before speaking so everyone can hear.
• Comments and questions should be directed to the Congressman, not to other audience members.
• Feel free to applaud when you hear something you like.
• We have limited time; please keep your questions and comments concise.
• This is an official federal meeting – campaigning of any kind (including distribution of campaign material) is prohibited.
• No other handouts or signs are permitted.
All media please RSVP to Daniel Rhea at Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org###
Washington, DC Office
2107 Rayburn House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-2002
Fax: (202) 225-3052
- Ennis District Office
Arlington District Office
6001 W. Ronald Reagan Memorial Hwy, #200
Arlington, Texas 76017
Phone: (817) 543-1000
Fax: (817) 548-7029